Snow Essential Alpaca Gloves
Fingerless gloves allow you to maintain style without sacrificing functionality. Complete with an open top for fingers and side slit for thumbs. The long design with ribbed cuff keeps hands and wrists warm.
Alpaca fiber is considered by the fashion industry to be one the greenest, most natural and softest fibers in the world. It is prized for its unique silky and luxurious feel and has a lesser tendency to pilling. These gloves are made on a hand knitting machine by a weaving collective in Peru.
- Material: 70% Baby Alpaca, 23% Polyamide + 7% Wool
- Measurements: L 8.5" + 2" Thumb slit
- Color: Snow
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- Handmade with love in Peru.
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.